Madison BBQ, Blues and Balloons, Madison, IN - Aug. 15 - 16, 2008 ***Results Added***

I agree Sid! I think we're on the eve of a great thing and I will gladly offer up my services to spread the word.

Wont be making Madison....Mothers 85th Birthday. Looking forward to seeing all in Sept at Jim Dandys

I agree Sid! I think we're on the eve of a great thing and I will gladly offer up my services to spread the word.

I, Roger of Smoky River BBQ, do solemnly promise to do my best of spreading the joyous news of BEER by taking the responsibility of opening a cold, refreshing nectar of the hops as I set up for this grand event we call "A BBQ CONTEST"!

I, Roger of Smoky River BBQ, do solemnly promise to do my best of spreading the joyous news of BEER by taking the responsibility of opening a cold, refreshing nectar of the hops as I set up for this grand event we call "A BBQ CONTEST"!

thank godness you called it a contest and not a sport !:eek:

And yet another diplomat! The word is spreading exponentially (just had to use that word somewhere today) :eusa_clap

And yet another diplomat! The word is spreading exponentially (just had to use that word somewhere today) :eusa_clap

Ha !!... looks like another Hooked on Phonics satisfied customer ! (dude, i'd let you borrow mine)

Nope, none of that hooked on phonics for me. I've been reading matchbook covers.

We have decided to come early Thursday. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

For some of you who are competing in Madison this weekend and may not have gotten the mass e-mailing to the teams, note that the earliest competitors can check in is 4:00 p.m. on thursday.

Hey, Podge.

Kathy & I will be coming up about mid-afternoon on Friday so we will be on the road at lunchtime. Can you please list all the TGIF's that we will be going by so we can stop at one and have lunch????:lol:

Never mind, you probably have too much on your mind so I guess we will just have to watch for one ourselves!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Phillip

Hey, Podge.

Kathy & I will be coming up about mid-afternoon on Friday so we will be on the road at lunchtime. Can you please list all the TGIF's that we will be going by so we can stop at one and have lunch????:lol:

Never mind, you probably have too much on your mind so I guess we will just have to watch for one ourselves!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Phillip

downtown Louisville, off of I-65 is the only one on your way. It's in the "4th st live" complex.

I don't have anything on my mind except BBQ, BBQ, BBQ, and BBQ.

:icon_sadI screwed up my knee yesterday. Gonna make it hard for me to moon walk. Dang it man. Somebody is going to have to help get beers to me, and please put me near a pee box.
On a good note, the weather forecast looks good.:icon_cool

That's why they call them "porta" johns! Move one of them suckers close to you!

Phillip

:icon_sadI screwed up my knee yesterday. Gonna make it hard for me to moon walk. Dang it man. Somebody is going to have to help get beers to me, and please put me near a pee box.
On a good note, the weather forecast looks good.:icon_cool

If you need a runner for turn ins -just let me know. I swear I will do everything I can to make sure they get there on time and looking good. Trust me!
icon11.gif

You're all heart Sid! lol, Dont worry about me, I can almost stand up now. :shock: Plus I have some helpers that are going to have to really help this weekend.

Best of luck, Dale

I really do hope the knee doesn't cause you any problems with turn-ins, getting beers or pee boxes. Let's us know if we can help with anything.

See you there

You know, if we get a call, I bet that knee wont hurt for ar least a few minutes! I will waddle up to the stage somehow.

Back