• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

KCBS Vote

V

vraczka

Just got my email to vote. Open at 12:00 midnight central time on 1/2/2012.:clap2:

I voted!!

Good luck too all!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just cast my vote. I wish it would have shown a running total of total votes cast. Not for each candidate but the total sum of voters. I would like to see a running total.

OK - about the two bylaw votes ... the 2nd is straight forward, but the 1st...

Does it mean that any owner of a corporation who uses their home address is not eligible to run? If so, I kind of see the point for some conflict of interest issues, but on the other hand I think a good number of competitive cooks, vendors, etc fall in this group - not sure if that's good

OK - about the two bylaw votes ... the 2nd is straight forward, but the 1st...

Does it mean that any owner of a corporation who uses their home address is not eligible to run? If so, I kind of see the point for some conflict of interest issues, but on the other hand I think a good number of competitive cooks, vendors, etc fall in this group - not sure if that's good

KCBS does not have "corporate" memberships. Any individuals living at the same address who are KCBS members cannot serve on the board of KCBS at the same time.

Just voted. I voted "no" on both questions -- I think that the membership is smart enough to decide whether board members should share a roof or whether they have spent enough time off the Board. Maybe I am giving the membership too much credit, but I think these are decisions we can make at the ballot box. This seems like it is aimed at a certain individual rather than addressing any real problem.

Erik

Which brethren are running? I know Jorge is, but I can't find the thread about the others.

Just voted...good luck to all (that I voted for...:twisted:)! :thumb:

I guess I remembered the names... they were the ones I voted for, mostly based on their answers to the questionnaire.

Got 'er done! My votes were as follows:

George
Steve
Jeff
Dave

NO

YES

PLEASE - vote!

Back