Kiwi fruit

200 miles from home and was ask to peel them for daughters wedding today guess will have to go buy something. I just slice and Eat as is so never peeled one before. Guess i will go buy a knife and peeler.
Dave

It its a ripe one u can almost peel it, else with a knife. But why pull the skin out, eat it with a spoon?

Edit; wait, its for peeling and then cutting for a salad.... Again if its (over) ripe cut the ends of and pull the skin, if its not just with a knife.

I do it this way... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KknlZavUT7I"]How to peel a perfect kiwi fruit - YouTube[/ame]

I slice it in half, then slice the ends off. Take a spook and scoop out the fruit. Profit!

Got home from the wedding a while ago and just wanted to say thanks, and I appreciated the quick reply's to my question. Like I said I have never peeled one before, just sliced and ate, so this was new to me.

I wound up using a potato peeler, as some suggested, which worked fine. I did not see the YouTube using the spoon, until later, but next time I will give that a try, it looks to be a lot less messy than the peeler I used. I may never eat another unpeeled kiwi again. :biggrin1:

This was the first time I sent a post using my cell phone, so another first, not to mention my first born to have our first wedding, only three more to go, and adding another new family to the old family tree. :clap:
Dave

Back