Bacon Explosion!!! (Lots of pics)

I can barely see the photos with the tears in my eyes. I think the 4th wiseman probably took this to the baby Jesus in the manger, and, even though it was pork, God deemed it good, and the family enjoyed it immensely. It's not heard about in history because nothing was left for others to know about it. This is the holiest of fatties.

Pardon me while I shed more tears of joy. A whole squad of angels is currently getting their wings right now.

2nd that!!!

I've seen thousands of fatties posted here......made many of them myself.....congrats on the finest fattie I have ever seen:biggrin: You are free to go now grasshopper:lol:

O.M.G...!!! Fattie nervana! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

im sure it made of low fat bacon and sausage right very low cal. lol now if it had cheese wow that would be a blood pressure killer lol great lookin fatty

YEAH BABY!!!!!!.....just when you want to try an idea from one thread...we get 3 seperate threads mixed in one....I wanted to give the bacon weave a try...then make the bowls....now it looks as though we will have to do the bacon weave/fattie.double decker stuffed with moink balls...the possibilities are endless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Symtoms after eating that.....shortness of breath....angina.....left arm hurts....chest is heavy feeling. Wonder what the fat grams is in that dude. But still, what a work of art.

Check out the fatty I made last Saturday. You can never have enough bacon!!!

bacon-1.jpg

bacon-2.jpg

bacon-3.jpg

bacon-4.jpg

bacon-5.jpg

bacon-6.jpg

bacon-7.jpg

bacon-8.jpg

bacon-9.jpg

bacon-10.jpg

bacon-11.jpg

bacon-12.jpg

Full walkthrough: Bacon Explosion

MMMM looks great but you forgot the Cheese
the other other white meat :biggrin:

That is a thing of beauty! I will put it on my bucket list!:biggrin:

MMMM looks great but you forgot the Cheese
the other other white meat :biggrin:

It was actually a recipe I did for the website Bacon Today, so I wanted it to be only pork products. Cheese may have caused "Sudden Cholesterol Death Syndrome" to run rampant through the BBQ community, but it would have been delicious.

PS. Bacon Today wasn't going to run it until sometime in January, so we put it on BBQ Addicts instead.

Greatness!!!

I would see, Four 3/4" slices along with 3 fried eggs, Two pieces of grape jellied/buttered Texas toast, and a side of fresh cut hash browns. Orange Juice - NO pulp.

BBQ has always been spiritual to me but that made me feel like I was actually speaking with the Big Man Upstairs (maybe it was just that fatty was an example of a quick way to go see him)

I can barely see the photos with the tears in my eyes. I think the 4th wiseman probably took this to the baby Jesus in the manger, and, even though it was pork, God deemed it good, and the family enjoyed it immensely. It's not heard about in history because nothing was left for others to know about it. This is the holiest of fatties.

Pardon me while I shed more tears of joy. A whole squad of angels is currently getting their wings right now.

These comments are cracking me up! The blog post is gaining momentum throughout the web, and there are so many hilarious comments. Check some of them out:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...om/blog/recipes/bacon-explosion/&start=0&sa=N

Back