read this!! Norwalk VA, 7/28 or 7/29 Need help to feed our Troops.

Tarheel

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Have a possible BBQ for the Troops to do in Norfolk, Va. I am gona need some help with it, it will be to feed approx. 1200. Menu would be pulled pork and chicken sandwiches. It is the 28th or 29th of July, not sure of the exact date yet. Let me know if you are interested.

Roy
Tarheel Smokers
252-333-5083

Send me the info and I'll get it put out on the Mid Atlantic BBQ Association website and see if we can get you some support.

I'm too far away to help, but just wanted to say thanks for doing this Tarheel - our troops deserve good BBQ!

still lookin for help

I am still looking for some help with this so I wanted to keep it out front.

Chit, id be there if it wasnt the week before my contest.

I am editing the name of the thread to maybe get some more exposure.

I want to help. I'm only a couple of hours away. What kind of help do you need?

Thank you,

Right now I will need bodys that know bbq for both the 28th and 29th, then on the 29th lots of hands to make the sandwiches and serve. I am working on getting a large pit to do all of the cooking. My cell# is 252-333-5083. Call me so I can talk more.

Roy

I'm only a couple of hours away also. What days do you need help and what kind of help?

I'm only a couple of hours away also. What days do you need help and what kind of help?
The dates are the 28th and 29th of July, the 28th will be set up prep and cook to serve on the 29th from 11am to 1pm. I will need all sorts of hands, still trying to get a hand on the cookers I will have to do it with.

My cell number is listed above, call me and I can provide you more info.

Roy

The dates are the 28th and 29th of July, the 28th will be set up prep and cook to serve on the 29th from 11am to 1pm. I will need all sorts of hands, still trying to get a hand on the cookers I will have to do it with.

My cell number is listed above, call me and I can provide you more info.

Roy

Sorry Roy. I should have clarified myself. What I meant what was which day will you need more help, the 28th or 29th. This way I can get off of work to come help.

Back