Roll Call. Inside 30 days. OC BBQ Festival, Costa Mesa, CA - June 11, 2011

Smoothsmoke

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Who is going? Hopefully I can make it to this one, it will be my first experience at a comp. I may even ask for vacation days so I wont have to travel for work that week. :thumb:

http://quenforkids.com/

Meat, Inc. will be there! @SmoothSmoke - I still owe you! Hope you can make it!

As this will be my first comp, what should I bring or expect? How does sampling Q from teams work? Thanks

As this will be my first comp, what should I bring or expect? How does sampling Q from teams work? Thanks

Bring a chair and sunscreen, you can buy drinks...You can also buy PC or whatever they are calling it, tickets. I think a book of 5 is $10, get you 5 two ounce samples...think it is still that format, go to website for more info!

SS - Bently is correct - Buy some tickets, taste some samples, then hang out with Meat, Inc. until awards, then hang out with Brazen while the walk multiple times. I'll be crying in the corner.:icon_blush:

SS - Bently is correct - Buy some tickets, taste some samples, then hang out with Meat, Inc. until awards, then hang out with Brazen while the walk multiple times. I'll be crying in the corner.:icon_blush:

HAHA..Farking Brazen is whipping A$$ lately! Racking up hardware for the new restaurant!

Back