• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pitts & Spitts U1830 - Weight

Fo Sizzle My Nizzle

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Checked with a guy I may be buying a Pitts & Spitts U1830 from for the weight and also contacted Pitts & Spitts, but have yet to get an answer. Anyone here have info on how much this sucker weighs? May be going to pick it up tonight and was trying to figure what/who I need to bring.

I probably won't be any help at all but here goes. I have a Lang 48 which is all 1/4" and measures 24 x 48. Weighs in at about 650 to 700 pounds. I will take a guess that U1830 will max out around 325 pounds. A trailer with a couple ramps and the two of you will be able to roll it right on. Just two of us got the Lang on a trailer and I'm 60 years old and the other guy was a lawyer! Good luck and let us know how much it REALLY weighed!

In the pickup and ready to roll! Its quite a bit older than I expected but solid as a rock. Just needs some TLC and maybe a quick paint job. Oh and I'm not sure how heavy it was but between me and my redneck buddy we got her up with a bit of lifting. Thankfully at home I'll have an extra set of hands. Thanks for the help though, its appreciated!

Pictures. An older unit may be better. I am not getting any new good info on the company from the web. It sounds like the company may have changed hands or is not making as good of a unit as in the past. Pictures ???

Back