Brethren Hat Poll

The official I want a Brethren Hat if....

• Cost is no object I want one NOW! gimmie gimmie gimmie!

Votes: 47 11.3%
  • $30? mmmmmmaybe....

Votes: 41 9.8%
  • $25? Yeah OK - they do look REALLY good

Votes: 170 40.8%
  • I'll take slightly less quality for $20 Alex

Votes: 72 17.3%
  • I've never paid more than $15 for a ball cap and I'm not about to start now

Votes: 56 13.4%
  • Farker!

Votes: 31 7.4%

• Total voters
I would buy one to support the brethren but would likely not wear it much. I like the idea of a cotton baseball hat. Glad we had the trucker version explained. I'm not a fan of the mesh hats in panels that remain hexagonal-ish. Thanks for offering your connection, SA.

Hey, hat wearers -- do you find black hats give you a hotter head in the sun? I like the idea of a black hat the best for overall look, just wondering for those who wear hats, if a black hat is hotter. Would a charcoal grey make a difference?

Hey, hat wearers -- do you find black hats give you a hotter head in the sun? I like the idea of a black hat the best for overall look, just wondering for those who wear hats, if a black hat is hotter. Would a charcoal grey make a difference?

I usually wear a black ball cap and I don't find it particularly hot (or hotter than non-black).

Something with "style" would be great!

I would buy one to support the brethren but would likely not wear it much. I like the idea of a cotton baseball hat. Glad we had the trucker version explained. I'm not a fan of the mesh hats in panels that remain hexagonal-ish. Thanks for offering your connection, SA.

I don't notice that my head is hotter with a black hat. My biggest problem with black hats is that they show the sweat stains a lot more prominently than most colors.

I also wear quite a few black caps and I live in Florida. While I personally don't notice much of a difference I do believe they will be hotter than other colors. However I still like the black caps. Also black is slimming for those with the melon heads, Something to think about. :mrgreen:

:grin::grin::grin:I vote for "cost is no object" but I have litte interest in a "baseball" hat. The hat should have some style:
null_zps893f8f49.gif

John

I'll take seven. One for every day of the week. Think that's may favorite hat style of all time.

It would be nice if you could post hats with the dollar amount next to it so we could compare hats and price.

Either way, I would probably buy whatever you had as long as it was black or dark blue:becky:

OK, Back to the woodpile:bolt:

Ok, lots of talk going on about hats. I want to buy one... Shut up and take my money!! Haha.

Seriously though, should I just keep checking out the store to see when they are in stock?

$3.18 Base Price For a Quality Low-Profile Curved-Bill Cap! WOW

RE:
$3.18 Base Price For a Quality Low-Profile Curved-Bill Cap! WOW!

I would go $25 if it is a decent cap. We have these at work:
http://www.outletshirts.com/port-company/cp77/p/792?cPath=25_39

They are comfortable

Drh7003:

Many thanks for the great link!
$3.18 base price for a quality low-profile curved-bill cap is a great price!

Are your caps embroidered or screen printed?

Do you know how many caps your company ordered and what they paid for them (inclusive with imprint or embroidery costs + shipping)?

I am on the event committee for our local chamber. A couple of weeks ago I just started to get into the confusing world of trying to find quality embroidered caps and t-shirts.

It is really a mine field trying to find quality products at the right price from the primary distributor.

I really get aggravated in dealing with middle-men who are masquerading as primary distributors.

Any additional information you can provide would be great!

Ken
The Mustanger
Parkville, MO 64152

Many Thanks for All of Your Hard Work!

RE:
Many Thanks for All of Your Hard Work!

Brethren Hat Poll:

Slamdunkpro:

Many thanks for starting the Brethren Hat Poll. It was definitely needed.

Also many thanks and hats off to you for all of the hard work you have done in producing quality Brethren banners!

Another hats off to you for spending numerous hours "separating the wheat from the chaff" in trying to find a honest distributor that will sell you a quality cap at a reasonable price!

I am surprised that no on has given this thread a rating yet.

So, as of right now, I am giving your thread a well deserved 5-Star Rating!

Again, many thanks for your dedication.

Sincerely,

Ken
The Mustanger
Parkville, MO 64152

It is really a mine field trying to find quality products at the right price from the primary distributor.

I really get aggravated in dealing with middle-men who are masquerading as primary distributors.

Yep that's a big issue. If you tell me you are the embroiderer there had better be a line of Brothers or Toyo's sitting in your facility when I come by.

The big issue with embroidery is digitizing the art. It's almost more of an art than a skill.

RE:
$3.18 Base Price For a Quality Low-Profile Curved-Bill Cap! WOW!

Drh7003:

Many thanks for the great link!
$3.18 base price for a quality low-profile curved-bill cap is a great price!

Are your caps embroidered or screen printed?

Do you know how many caps your company ordered and what they paid for them (inclusive with imprint or embroidery costs + shipping)?

I am on the event committee for our local chamber. A couple of weeks ago I just started to get into the confusing world of trying to find quality embroidered caps and t-shirts.

Any additional information you can provide would be great!

Ken
The Mustanger
Parkville, MO 64152

Some of ours are embroidered. It is simple Text. A few are screen printed.
We get ours local to Carlisle PA, Not sure of the company.

Only 171 people have voted in over 1 week... really?

I would have thought that there was more interest in a high quality Brethren hat than this :eek:

Back