Churrasco Chicken on the Carson Rodizio

Very nice GQue!

I’ve driven past your shop and I ought to introduce myself soon.

Professional video. Would love to see a Brazilian picanha cook!!

Very nice GQue!

I’ve driven past your shop and I ought to introduce myself soon.

Professional video. Would love to see a Brazilian picanha cook!!

Please do say hi if you make it in again. Im usually there during the week for lunch. Cant wait to cook picanha on it! Looking forward tot that one! Thanks!!

That chicken looks awesome, good video too. Rodizio's are my favorite place to go eat, I've been wondering about how well those home units work.

Thanks GQue. I also saw Russ Jones making a nod to one of your spice rubs in one of his Smokey Ribs videos--very cool.

I know so little about the Carson Rodizio. Other than a kettle, would it be feasible to use on an RF offset or an IVC? My guess would be No based upon your comment in the video about keeping direct heat away from the motor.

Any workarounds or other Carson models that could possibly work with my 2 cookers? I gotta say that those turning skewers are BBQ at its finest.

Thanks GQue. I also saw Russ Jones making a nod to one of your spice rubs in one of his Smokey Ribs videos--very cool.

I know so little about the Carson Rodizio. Other than a kettle, would it be feasible to use on an RF offset or an IVC? My guess would be No based upon your comment in the video about keeping direct heat away from the motor.

Any workarounds or other Carson models that could possibly work with my 2 cookers? I gotta say that those turning skewers are BBQ at its finest.[/QUOTE

You don’t need to put it over a pit you can do it just like I did in the video and it will work for you. A hotel pan and a aluminum pan is all I used and it just sat in the Weber but it can sit on anything as long as it will hold it.

Love Rus and his work!

Another awesome cook, GQue. Your videos are entertaining, inspiring and educational. Just wish I’d watched this a month ago; too late to ask for it for Christmas.

Back