• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

How Much You Reckon I Can Get

Toney Marconi

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
For this:
(With one empty tank) Everything works great but the ignitor, burners in great shape, grates are pretty new (but not Weber).

02IMG_1570_zps970b296e.jpg

I scored a Genesis Silver C (3 burner with side burner) for $75. Needed burners, flavorizer bars, and grates.

If I was in the market for a gasser, I'd go a hundred on yours, so start at $125 and come down.

That's actually more than I planned on. I'm just selling it to get some money to buy a nice Redhead I just found. I don't really "need" two gassers.

It depends on your market. I bought one like it that needed grate and flavorizers for $30. Probably wouldn't get $100 here but it might be a good asking price. Good luck with your sale! It's a great little grill. :thumb:

Not that it matters but I got this full tank, everything works and in mint condition on the side of the road for free.
gasser012.jpg

Unless you're in a hurry watch Craigslist for a few days to see what they are being offered at. Around here I see Weber gassers similar to that listed at $50 up to $150.

Sometimes I really hate The Craigslist. The guy that was gonna buy it just backed out because his wife says it will be too small. This is after I told the person with the RedHead Kettle I'd buy it. I still may buy the RedHead but I really wanted to just "break Even" on the deal.

Back