Chicken Thighs Wrapped?? Bone In/Out??

on the hook

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Trying some thighs, but want to try bacon wrapped as in the legs/bacon thread...If no go, I'll try legs, but I prefer thighs...OK, now, I see that most say to remove the skin, because of not cooking crisp and fat...I'll buy that...Should I remove the bone or not...Looking for some ideas...:decision::decision:

leave the bone in. skin on/off is up to you. season em, wrap em, cook em, eat em.

So many ways and i don't know if there is a right answer. If i was cooking them right now i'd probably go with a simple salt and pepper, wrap them up and go higher heat say 300.

I would go boneless, skinless thighs, wrapped around some sliced red pepper slices and a piece of cheese and then wrap the thigh in bacon. Dust with your favorite rub before and after the bacon wrap.

I would go boneless, skinless thighs, wrapped around some sliced red pepper slices and a piece of cheese and then wrap the thigh in bacon. Dust with your favorite rub before and after the bacon wrap.

+1:clap::clap:

:thumb:

If you've ever scraped thighs you will never go skin on again...the amount of fat for 1 thigh is ridiculous.

Back