What to buy?

Why don't you make a UDS? Even a quality build will be less than 150$. Save the extra money to buy yourself some meat! That way you can invite me over and feed me.

You have to be careful when getting advice from this forum; lots of people claim to know what they are talking about, but you don't know who these people REALLY are. You CAN, however trust me.:wink: Get the WSM.

No one on a forum can advise you what to buy without being swayed by opinion. Only YOU, can decide your own fate, grasshopper!

Man y'all love the WSM!!! Are y'all on there payroll??? Lol. Can the WSM be used as a regular grill by reconfiguring it or is it just a smoker? Thanks for all the help y'all. I think I'm going to like this place!!!!

Man y'all love the WSM!!! Are y'all on there payroll??? Lol. Can the WSM be used as a regular grill by reconfiguring it or is it just a smoker? Thanks for all the help y'all. I think I'm going to like this place!!!!

Yes it can by removing the barrel and setting a grill over the coal base.

gotta say I just got a wsm for fathers day and I love it. Not a pro by any means. I normally smoke mainly ribs and shoulders. Couple times a month or so. Everything turns out, of course since this showed up it has been getting a lot of use.

Back