View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 07:43 PM   #1
Bonewagon
Babbling Farker

Default Great Customer Service From PBC

I like to hear about good customer service experinces with companies that I may choose to patronize, so I thought I'd pass this along to the rest of you. Take it for what it's worth - I'm not trying to sell anything to anyone. I just appreciate a little extra effort and like to make it known.

I came home tonight to a message in my voicemail from Noah over at PBC asking how my cooker was working out, if I had any problems or questions etc, and inviting me to give him a call with feedback. Now regardless of what you may think of the PBC as a cooker, I dig a company that stands behind their product, but I really appreciate the owner making the effort to personally give me a call months after I bought the cooker to make sure all was well. I know he puts his personal number on every barrel, but I appreciate that he contacted me proactively. Thanks Noah.

Big Steel Keg, WSM, OTG, PBC, Kamado Joe Jr., Carson Rodizio, and a Super Fast [I]and[/I] Accurate [COLOR="Blue"]Blue[/COLOR] Splash-Proof Thermapen
Bonewagon is offline   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Thanks from: --->