THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Bluesman for winning the BBQ Brethren "I'm Absolutely Stuffed" Throwdown with this stellar dish!:cool::clap::hail:

Now you get the distinct honor of picking the next Throwdown category and can also receive the *OFFICIAL* BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certficate, which you can use to hang on your fridge, or dining room wall, or in the office, or use to light your chimney...the choices are endless!

HELL YEAHHH! I had a bloody mary this morning myself! I noticed the pepperoncinis in your photo- good man! I always add them to mine as well, call it a "Bloody Maria". Hell of a brunch there sir! Nice job

And that's what I was talkin' about, Bluesman... so brilliantly creative, you are a food genius! So that's what food prAwn is!
The-wave-emoticon.gif

Back