Spectacular job Chris a def for my future cooks and happy Belated MOINK ball day

[B said:
Brauma[/B]]
But wait!! By using the Donut and Donut hole logic, wouldnt the original Moink ball be more like the hole, and your Moink hole be more like the nut? :becky:
Huh?:confused: That doesn't make any sense at all!:crazy:

Makes perfectly good sense to me, what we've been calling Moinks are really the holes...

It's the first I have seen it too. Who is this guy, and how did he wind up with such a cute kid?

Haha I was tempted to post on this after he linked it in the SHOW ME THE ODD THINGS YOU HAVE COOKED thread but I thought it would be weird after 4 months of no activity... now that I have no excuses I must say this is ingenious and an awesome write up :thumb:

I like moink balls, but now I think I like the MOINK hole better. Interesting concept on the salad sandwich, but using the Krispy Kreme donut as bread. I can feel my arteries closing.

Nicely done ......MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....mmmmmmmmmmmm
Great little helper their too.... she's a cutie..... :-D

I think that MOINK hole would go good on a ASH-hole. :clap2:

Very nice Love your helper- how old now. I trhought Moink Balls had to come from premade frozen meat- Just askin

Very nice Love your helper- how old now. I trhought Moink Balls had to come from premade frozen meat- Just askin
She was 5 months old when this picture was taken, she's 9 months old now (newer picture below). Original MOINK requires pre-cooked frozen meatballs, but the NOSKOS rule allows for the use of fresh ground meat formed into meatballs. I leveraged that rule to make the MOINK Holes, and only called them MOINK Holes with advance permission from the President of the International MOINK Ball Appreciation Society. So these are MOINK approved.:thumb:
102_1399_30.jpg

She was 5 months old when this picture was taken, she's 9 months old now (newer picture below). Original MOINK requires pre-cooked frozen meatballs, but the NOSKOS rule allows for the use of fresh ground meat formed into meatballs. I leveraged that rule to make the MOINK Holes, and only called them MOINK Holes with advance permission from the President of the International MOINK Ball Appreciation Society. So these are MOINK approved.:thumb:
102_1399_30.jpg

Thanks Great Pic My Grandson will be 1 year in 9 days

Back