Stuffed Pork 2-Ways

M

MamaQ

Here's my brave attempt at stuffed pork loin 2-ways. The first was with pesto, Italian seasonings, Italian cheeses, baby spinach, and feta. The second was Southwest: salsa verde, chili powder, cumin, cilantro, Mexican cheeses, chopped onion. I think they both turned out pretty good, for my first attempt, but I do need to improve my knife skills in laying out the loin. My husband and the daughter's BF liked the Italian, while my daughter and I preferred the Southwest. I do think I'll go heavier on the flavor for the Southwest next time -- chopped greed chilis and maybe some cayenne. Very little left over, which is always a positive. Here are the shots. I know -- I also need to work on my camera skills.:icon_blush:

Attachments

• Off the smoker.JPG
    Off the smoker.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 108
  • Stuffed Pork Loin 2 Ways.JPG
    Stuffed Pork Loin 2 Ways.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Italian Stuffed Pork Loin.JPG
    Italian Stuffed Pork Loin.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 107
  • Southwest Stuffed Pork Loin.JPG
    Southwest Stuffed Pork Loin.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 108
Looks good from here! I'd take one of each bout now....

Nice! Nothing wrong with those pics.:cool:

Here's my brave attempt at stuffed pork loin 2-ways. The first was with pesto, Italian seasonings, Italian cheeses, baby spinach, and feta. The second was Southwest: salsa verde, chili powder, cumin, cilantro, Mexican cheeses, chopped onion. I think they both turned out pretty good, for my first attempt, but I do need to improve my knife skills in laying out the loin. My husband and the daughter's BF liked the Italian, while my daughter and I preferred the Southwest. I do think I'll go heavier on the flavor for the Southwest next time -- chopped greed chilis and maybe some cayenne. Very little left over, which is always a positive. Here are the shots. I know -- I also need to work on my camera skills.:icon_blush:

ALWAYS a good sign. Nice work.

They both look and sound great to me! Nice job MamaQ!

Both look great. Little or no left-overs is the best "grade" you can get.

Back