• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Fatties

My sister's fave is a stuffed with pulled pork... I like caramlized onions and cheese in mine. I also like them rolled in panko (sp?) breadcrumbs. Here's one with cheese in the middle, on a nest of buttered toast, with a poached egg (I call it Armadillo Eggs Benedict)

armegssfinal.jpg

And the making of fatties here:

sausage_1.jpg

breakfast type is sweeter but starting with a medium italian will
kick it up a notch.
a nice bob evans rolled in your favorite rub is usually gone soon
as it leaves the cooker.!!!

This really needs to be added to the existing post in the RoadMap!

Done !!!

Good job Guys and Gals.

TIM

Last edited by a moderator:
Some times I like them plain...
Autry27.jpg

And sometimes I like them fancy!

Autry33.jpg

sometime with a fancy wrapper
23dec06-030.jpg

sometime with some fancy neighbors
13feb07_1-003.jpg

My sister's fave is a stuffed with pulled pork... I like caramlized onions and cheese in mine. I also like them rolled in panko (sp?) breadcrumbs. Here's one with cheese in the middle, on a nest of buttered toast, with a poached egg (I call it Armadillo Eggs Benedict)

armegssfinal.jpg

And the making of fatties here:

sausage_1.jpg
What artwork.

5 star thread. Awesome stuff.

(and I still like 'em best plain)

Awsome! You guys rock! I definately got all the info I was looking for, and then some. My garden is kickin with cyannes, bells, & italian roasters & fatali peppers, so I'm sure I'll be able to get creative and work them into the mix.

I know what I'm doing this weekend, I'm smokin fatties! Oh yeh, I might try cooking one of these bad boys up too!

Thanks for all great ideas and pics.

If there one thing about us, we live to serve and eat. Wait...that's two things. Let's try again. There are two things about us, we live to serve, eat and cook..THREE things we live for, serving, cooking, eating and drinking....AMONG the things we live for, there are...oh hell...

NOONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!!!

do you break down the roll or just push stuff in? Dixie Bones gave us a taste of one at Berks and It was wonderful. Thanks for any great tips you can provide!!!!!!

do you break down the roll or just push stuff in? Dixie Bones gave us a taste of one at Berks and It was wonderful. Thanks for any great tips you can provide!!!!!!

you talkin to me?

i cut the one pound log in half, poked my finger in, then stuffed it with a hot jalapeno filled with cream... cheese :biggrin: :twisted:

Sausage​

Cream cheese, Pepper Jack, Jalapenos, Bell Peppers, Onions, Garlic

Carmelize the veggies

Mix the stuffing

Spread the stuffing

Rolled and rubbed

Smoked Fatty

Sliced

Another Sliced

The final product

Saved some for later

Back