• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Try Tri Again!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Vote for the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Try Tri Again! Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren ”Try Tri Again!" Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Monday, March 31.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name or picture for more pics/info on the entries.

peeps

SmokinAussie

Shagdog

93vpmod

NCGrimbo

Deslock

DerHusker

I voted for this even though I didn't see it on Ronell's poll.

03F22B10-AAD0-4CEE-983F-4E6309A6AE39.jpg

I was going to vote for that burger just for the hat alone. Nothing sells a burger like a little cosplay!

Thanks! I realized I should have picked that pic as my polling pic from the beginning, but I think it's too late to get it changed. :sad:

Thanks for the vote!

There goes your Zero peeps. :lol:

:doh: My bad, I didn't mean to fark up your zero but that end grain shot just turned on my salivary glands big time.

:doh: My bad, I didn't mean to fark up your zero but that end grain shot just turned on my salivary glands big time.
Hey, it's no biggie! Maybe if people keep quoting your post that show will hypnotize folks as they scroll and I can win one of these things! :wink:

Once again a difficult decision I would be be nice to try each one instead of living a fantasy However I eat with my eye first

Oh you may have been Mongo'd peeps :tsk:
You nasty! :tape: :becky:

Oh, that means something else here....

Well, it is only day 1 of voting. I'm sure 2 or more folks will pull way ahead making Mongo's vote irrelevant and leaving me no higher than 3rd. :wink:

Yeah thirds only the second looser :laugh:

You know I'm messin' your cooks are all real good lookin :thumb:

Wow!!! What a great race, with so many lead changes by the top 3 makes it exciting to watch. Who will win, could we end up with another 3 way or will an underdog stage the comeback of the century. :thumb:

Back