Enough with the Craigslist scores...Goodwill score!

GC8

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
The gf and I are getting a head start on our Halloween costume this year (Zach Morris & Kelly Kapowski :biggrin1:) so where do we go for some sweet late '80s, early 90's gear? Well, the Goodwill of course! In my search for an old cell phone, I ran across a brand new Maverick ET-72 for $4.99! Just had to share with some people who would appreciate it as much as I do.

image005.jpg

I know how that happened....husband: where is my thermometer? you know, the one with all the probes.....wife: was it in the box in the garage? If so, it's at goodwill. Husband: faaaaarrrrrrrkkkk!

One of my favorite places to bargain hunt. I have picked up several collectibles, as well as some other folk's junk.

Good buy GC8!

I know how that happened....husband: where is my thermometer? you know, the one with all the probes.....wife: was it in the box in the garage? If so, it's at goodwill. Husband: faaaaarrrrrrrkkkk!

Ha, that's exactly how my gf described the situation. Honestly, I bought it thinking that the replacement probe is worth more than that for my ET-73.

My wife works at the local Goodwill and every once in a while someone comes in looking for something that was donated accidentally. The stuff move so quickly that if they don't come back within a few minutes it's probably already on the shelf and sold.

Great score on the ET72. But who the fark are "Zach Morris & Kelly Kapowski"?

Never mind, I googled them.

Great deal. I got mine for Christmas several years ago, and my mom balked at the price. I may have to stop in at my local Goodwill and see what they have!

The gf and I are getting a head start on our Halloween costume this year (Zach Morris & Kelly Kapowski :biggrin1:) so where do we go for some sweet late '80s, early 90's gear? Well, the Goodwill of course! In my search for an old cell phone, I ran across a brand new Maverick ET-72 for $4.99! Just had to share with some people who would appreciate it as much as I do.

image005.jpg

Ha, That's funny! My fiance' and I were talking about doing Halloween as AC Slater and Jessie from Saved By The Bell! I was going to get a Bayside wrestling singlet and she was gonna wear a Bayside Tshirt and curly haired wig!!

il_570xN.454079367_ddw0.jpg

sweeeet ! i'm addicted to my second hand store. amazing stuff there.

Back