Blues Hog

I bought mine at the Grocery store a month ago...I was suprised they had it. Bought the vinegar sauce, the Q sauce and the rub. Did not care for the rub, but I really liked the sauces.

Maybe I just had bad luck with my order directly from blueshog.com but I think it took over a month when I ordered from bill in september. I called multiple times and never got a reply. Also ordered some from greatlakesbbqsupply and my order came in a few days so I would say go with them.

Those guys at greatlakes are great. (brown nose mod) :)

I looked on Amazon and find it hard to understand what you are ordering. Did they send you three bottles, one of each kind?

I just went on Amazon and remembered that it was very confusing. What I did was find it there being sold from Straub's Fine Grocers and I called them direct. The # is on their Amazon page, not sure if I can give it here.

They were great to deal with, fast shipping and got everything right.

Maybe I just had bad luck with my order directly from blueshog.com but I think it took over a month when I ordered from bill in september. I called multiple times and never got a reply. Also ordered some from greatlakesbbqsupply and my order came in a few days so I would say go with them.

I ordered in the last week of December and got it the first week of January. The only problem is one bottle was broken - the box was nto damaged so they to call the shipper. Never got a returned call.

If you can't wait, you need to get it from hawgeyes. Otherwise, wait for the greatlakes guys. Bill is rather hard to wrangle sometimes.

Back