Finally got my feet wet..w/pr0n

Budman1

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Got to use my newly built UDS today. I did a fatty made of Italian sausage-red & green peppers, onions, garlic pesto, smoked provolone & smoked hot pepper cheeses, squeeze of agave nectar, and a little fire dust rub on the bacon. Along side that was some dry rubbed ribs and a chunk of pork butt (still in the smoker, that'll be dinner). Washed it all down with some ice cold cheap beer and I was in heaven - or as close as I will ever get. Wasn't perfect, but damn was it gooood!:becky: Smoked it over oak and cherry. My only regret is why did I wait so long to build a smoker and start q-ing?

100_4225.jpg

100_4227.jpg

100_4231.jpg

Well done - :clap: I made my 1st Fatty last week and mine did not come out looking as good as yours.

Even my UDS guard dog got in on the action-he found some pig drippings in the snow next to my drum.:icon_smile_tongue:
100_4236.jpg

Rounded out the day with some PP. I did a chunk of butt I had in the freezer on the UDS for about 9 hrs. OH MY...was it tender. Can't believe I went this long with my head buried in the sand. :doh::doh::doh:

100_4248.jpg

Beautimus!!!

Welcome to the addiction, which, by the way, only gets worse. :becky:

Nice shameless plug for the brethren in the background!

Nice smoke ring on those ribs. Look perfectly cooked, just the way I like mine.. not falling off the bone

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Back