• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

CL Find....wadda ya think

Looks pretty nice to me.... I would check that propane bottle to see if it has the OPD stamp for sure..... I'm not familiar with the older ones & how that propane bottle actually hooks up, etc., so if it's something unique, that wont hook up to a disposable bottle or bulk tank via a hose you may want to consider your options..... I find the propane option very handy & use it all the time..... I have 2 performers with the thermoset tables & they come in handy..... I love the looks of the SS tables, but chose the thermoset ones due to that handle sticking upward in the SS table area... I like to put cutting boards, serving trays, etc. on that area & it looked like it would be in the way to me.... I think that may be why Weber changed the table top design? ..... Weber still makes Performers with the propane assist ignition, so not sure what that guy was talking about?

I have a SS CB rotisserie & love it as an accessory to the kettle. Don't use it all the time, but it's great for spinning stuff from chicken(s), roasts, hams, dual Tri Tips, etc.

Depending on condition, I think the asking price is a little high also..... Butt, if THAT is what you are after, I would go after it.

One more angle to use in your negotiations is if the rotisserie is the correct one. Weber offers a newer option for kettles with the slide aside lid holder that has a notch in the ring to accommodate the nut inside of the kettle bowl. Otherwise you will need to notch the metal yourself or remove the lid holder when using the rotisserie.

Back