What's your guilty "bbq" pleasure

I've had 2 McRibs since they came out earlier this month. In fact, I BBQ'd 12 racks of ribs and 48 chicken thighs and served them all without getting a bite. When I left, I stopped and got a McRib.

And, I haven't paid for a single one. The first one was paid for as a Christmas present by a stranger in front of me in the drive through. The other was on the house because I was charged for the wrong ticket.

I've had 2 McRibs since they came out earlier this month. In fact, I BBQ'd 12 racks of ribs and 48 chicken thighs and served them all without getting a bite. When I left, I stopped and got a McRib.

And, I haven't paid for a single one. The first one was paid for as a Christmas present by a stranger in front of me in the drive through. The other was on the house because I was charged for the wrong ticket.

That's great holiday spirit paying for the next car behind you!

For me it is very simple. Pastrami. It is so bad for me but I just love it! After St. Paddy's day I buy up all the brisket point corned beef I can find. It is now in my freezer. My bad!!

That's great holiday spirit paying for the next car behind you!

The day I got the second McRib for free, I paid for the car's meal behind me just to pay the first free McRib forward. It was that trip that I got the 2nd McRib for free.

Wow, any good recipes you care to share?

This is all you need -

picture.php

Blues Hog Original/Tennessee red mix on St. Louis trimmed spares. "Forgive me Lawd but the temptation was too much!"

My guilty bbq pleasure is bacon wrapped bacon.
I wrap cold smoked back bacon in strip bacon, then season and hot smoke it.

It's gotta be bad for me but it tastes sooo good.

ed1125f3-1.jpg

87a92561-1.jpg

de898133-1.jpg

f63c0a20-1.jpg

f23dce87-1.jpg

Lord Have Mercy. Must STOP licking the screen.

My guilty bbq pleasure is bacon wrapped bacon.
I wrap cold smoked back bacon in strip bacon, then season and hot smoke it.

It's gotta be bad for me but it tastes sooo good.

ed1125f3-1.jpg

87a92561-1.jpg

de898133-1.jpg

f63c0a20-1.jpg

f23dce87-1.jpg

Wow these might be mine as well if I had them at my disposal:thumb:

Back