SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans" Throwdown!!!

So, how does an extreme Noobian go about signing up for duty to try and help repel the swarming horde of old Farkers?

List of the FNA as I last had it. Though I don't believe this is 100% anymore. Battle is ended on the Solstice.
Conlan
MS2SB
Enkidu
Brother Matt
Seadad
Freespool
Arg1129
Fo Sizzle My Nizzle
Cuebacca
rgrizzle
jkristie
PYGBOYZ
lcbateman
theBear
texque

Actually, it ends on the Autumnal Equinox. :rolleyes:

BTW, you nubians are all invited to bigabyte's house for dinner that evening.

CD :becky:

Is he serving fish lollipop?

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Gnaws on Paws-
All you have to do is submit an entry.

Gnaws on Paws-
All you have to do is submit an entry.

Ok, here's my first shot, then. Nothing fancy, just a Bigasst Grilled Fridge Trash Sammich.

Italian sausage, chicken breast, bacon, grilled peppers-n-vidalias, Swiss, and dijon on a buttered, grilled hoagie bun.

Attachments

• bigasssammich2.jpg
    bigasssammich2.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 88
Ok, here's my first shot, then. Nothing fancy, just a Bigasst Grilled Fridge Trash Sammich.

Italian sausage, chicken breast, bacon, grilled peppers-n-vidalias, Swiss, and dijon on a buttered, grilled hoagie bun.

Hey there, that sammich looks fantastic! Wow, great first entry!

Just one thing, though, if you want it to count offically you'll have to say something like "This is my official entry" or so at the top of your entry. I like the title line above the message box best to catch busy Biggie's eye but typing it at the beginning of your post contained in the message box is all that is required.

:puke: :sick:

I'll stick with my own Autumn Equinox circles, thank you. By the by, the Guelph Women's Full Moon Circle really tore the place up last night for our Blue Moon ceremony!! Our feast was fit for Ki...... er, Queens!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1__KQZvoBpc"]Queen - Killer queen, live - YouTube[/ame]

CD

Hey there, that sammich looks fantastic! Wow, great first entry!

Just one thing, though, if you want it to count offically you'll have to say something like "This is my official entry" or so at the top of your entry. I like the title line above the message box best to catch busy Biggie's eye but typing it at the beginning of your post contained in the message box is all that is required.

Thanks, I'll do that next time. Looks like my window of editing opportunity has passed now.

This is my final attack Noobs....

You'll be walkin' the Flank after this one, ya bunch of bandy legged lilly livered scunge rats....

IMBD2011-09022012_388.jpg

IMBD2011-09022012_390.jpg

IMBD2011-09022012_393.jpg

IMBD2011-09022012_400.jpg

IMBD2011-09022012_401.jpg

IMBD2011-09022012_402.jpg

Arrrrrrrrrrghhhh.. So you see Mateys... I DO mean... Walkin the Flank!:wink:

PirateBill.jpg

Arrrgggghhhh... I doubt there's any sign of life left in the Noobian ranks after that direct hit by Smokin Bill. Great shot matey!!!

To add insult to injury, Yeoman No Class Mongo Czervik will pile on with another barrage. :heh: With special inspiration from Secret Agent Cowgirl and Lt. Gore, I present Mongo's Pulled Chuckie Stuffed Poblano Soufflé.

A while back I bought a 26 pound sliced chuck roll. I divided it up into 5 portions and vacu-sucked/froze them for later use. Here are two of them I seasoned up with a smoked chipotle rub ready to go on the smoker. No pics of the finished cook, but suffice it to say it was ten pounds of tasty goodness. After eating a bunch for a couple days, we ended up with about one pound left which I froze again for later use.
edit_preview.php

Fast forward to yesterday... Fresh tomatoes and peppers from my garden, plus a sweet onion and some salsa mix.
edit_preview.php

Fresh salsa...
edit_preview.php

Now on to the main dish. Pulled chuckie, garden poblanos, roasted garlic, roasted anaheims and a Mexican cheese blend...
edit_preview.php

I steamed, seeded and did a little surgery on the poblanos...
edit_preview.php

Stuffed with the beef, garlic, peppers and cheese...
edit_preview.php

Tops back on and into the CI skillet on half the batter of 8 egg whites whipped with 8 tbs of flour and 8 yokes folded back in.
edit_preview.php

Topped with the rest of the batter and some rub...
edit_preview.php

On to the Traeger at 325...
edit_preview.php

And 45 minutes later all done...
edit_preview.php

Here we have the finished meal; two slices topped with the home made salsa and some more cheese, shown in front of the latest weapons used for home protection...
edit_preview.php

A little closer (money shot)...
edit_preview.php

And no cook is complete without a fork shot...
edit_preview.php

If thar be anythin' left o' t' Noobian horde after those two blasts, I call on t' rest o' t' Farkanaut crew t' send them t' Davey Jones locker. Arrggghhh... :mrgreen:

Al, that poblano souffle looks fantastic, what a great idea! I missed Cowgirl's inspiration for it so thank you for the echo. I could go for a slice of that now, great execution!

Back