• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

WEBER Miniature WEBER Barbecue Grill SMOKEY JOE

I've never seen one but it's kind of cool. It's not meant to be cooked on though. I should bid on it, it might be the only Weber red head I'll ever find:p

Those were made as promotional items, IIRC. They were never in production, but were used for marketing purposes. They are cool to put up on a shelf, but are not usable at all.

CD

Those were made as promotional items, IIRC. They were never in production, but were used for marketing purposes. They are cool to put up on a shelf, but are not usable at all.

CD

How old do you think they are?

How old do you think they are?

I was wondering that, myself.

On the real Weber kettles, they discontinued red in 1997. So, it may be pre-1997. I don't know. Sounds like a Google project.

CD

Weber also made a small kettle that was sold by American Girl to go along with the American Girl dolls.

Mini Weber

My wife sent me flowers and this mini grill held the flowers. It was probably $50 knowing my wife, and the flowers were free!!! I kept it as a decoration and I wouldn't cook anything in it...

I just know somebody will want to make a micro-mini WSM out of that using an asparagus steamer:rolleyes:

here are a couple of mini Weber's...

DSCN2910.JPG

all except for the smallest are actual "made for Weber" promo grills... the smallest is a Christmas tree ornament I believe made for Hallmark.

I have the red one. It's made by Teleflora. I have it in my kitchen as decor. Nifty lil grill. I've always dreamed about making an ABT or two on one, with 3 lit coals.

Back