View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 08:49 AM   #7
Muzzlebrake
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpSmoke View Post
My issue after l listening for this, was that the BOD spent more time talking about something that the vast majority of teams well have nothing to do with, the annual meeting, than things that directly affect teams, the rules. I got the impression the annual meeting in the planning phase kinda sounds more like a retreat for the BOD than anything. I understand they are trying to make a good event for the members that may have the money to attend or a shot at TOY, but that's not the majority. Just seems the priorities for a body represents the membership as a whole, should be a little more for the majority.

off of box
no offense but I think more members will be attending the Annual Meeting and Banquet then will be trying to Sous Vide their turn ins.
If you have never attended one of the banquets, you should try do so. It is a whole lot of fun when that many KCBS members can get together not under a tent without the distraction of cooking.
That being said, make sure you eat before the dinner.....

"What sort of people are these charcoal masters? They behaved badly and were unconcerned with appearances. Their hair was long and unkempt and their clothes were wrinkled and old. They drank beer to and from the crab house and they made rude noises while we cooked." Tao of Charcoal
Muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->