Country Bob's Sauce

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Anyone actually get a bottle. I am still waiting on a coupon and I was before all you people :icon_pissed

i got my coupon, and found it at the local store. I just keep forgetting to take the coupon with me when i go there :rolleyes:

I got the coupon just have to wonder into Wal-Mart to get it. Nobody else carries it here and I am not a frequent visitor to Wallyworld......

bought some over a year ago. Not bad. Not really good either. It has a very stronge anise or clove flavor.

I got a bottle from them... reminded me a LOT of what we used to make when I was a kid for steak sauce.. half ketchup, have worcestershire sauce. It's not bad, but I coudn't tell the difference from that.

got my coupon and could not find it anywhere but have not looked at Wally World - if they don't have it, will send the coupon to anybody that wants it:confused:

I got my coupon but haven't made it to Krogers yet to get it. May go tomorrow. Pork butts on sale .99¢ a pound.

I got the coupon about a week ago, picked up the bottle this week but I haven't tried it yet.

Back