/*/*/*/ North Texas Brethren Spring Bash - April 12th, 2014 \*\*\*\

I've upgrade from maybe to all in.
I will be bringing the missus and the 4 young ones.
And I don't know what I'll cook yet, I'm thinking turkey legs right now but I'm not totally sold yet.

Who is bringing the Peach Cobbler? Blackberry Cobbler? Sock it To Me Pie?

Who is bringing the Peach Cobbler? Blackberry Cobbler? Sock it To Me Pie?
Translation: Smitty wants to bring his patched up Bandera but ain't pulled the trigger on wood yet! :wink: :becky:

I gotta get some Wood for sure but Ole Beave is probally staying home......

I LIKE Brisket Sammiches and PIE. :mrgreen:

I got pie covered :wink:

When is EPIC Fatty Practice Round #2?

I need a PayDay first - $48 a pop plus Charcoal n Wood Chunks - here soon tho with a few tweaks......

Here ya go!

payday.jpg

I am going to do some borracho beans as well as ribs. I'll just make them before I come. I have already added them to the spreadsheet.

I am going to do some borracho beans as well as ribs. I'll just make them before I come. I have already added them to the spreadsheet.
Mmmm mmmm....Drunk beans are my favorite beans! Sober beans are just so boring! :wink:

As much as I love meat and desserts, anyone got any sides planned? I might be able to talk Tasha into making tater salad...

Since it looks like I won't be cooking onsite, I can bring a side dish along with the supplies that am already listed for. How about some cold [Italian] pasta salad?

That works for me....

Bummer that WGA didn't work out!

Be glad to bring a side or two. Leaning towards some pulled pork so would make coleslaw if doing so.

Waiting for more feedback from Totally Basted since we'll be using his Akorn.

Back