A real live living breathing cheesehead here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig Nutz

Reaction score
Hello from Wisconson. I thought I introduced myself last night after the Badgers big win over Nebraska but apparently the brandy got in the way of me hitting the submit button:doh:. Being a real cheesehead I like beer brats brandy cheese fishing hunting eating cooking Badgers and Packers and not necessarilly in that order.

I read the whole UDS thread a few years ago and built me a UDS to go along with my WSM. I wouldn't read it again though now its too long lol.
My red thermapen is undefeated in olympic and world competition for the past three years. I'm thinking about retiring it.

I like to experiment with bbq. Its a real hobby of mine and have tried every recipe and technique that I can get my hands on. I'm always scouring the internet for new ideas and thats why I finally joined this site. If I'd known there were more forums available to members I would have joined years ago. Kind of kicking myself now.

Todays experiment is a frozen slab of untrimmed spareribs that I put on the UDS an hour ago. I've never tried cooking them frozen before. I seasoned both halves differently with homemade experimental no sugar rubs. I'm going to watch the packers and then when the wife and I get hungry we are going to eat them for supper.

If anyone could help me post a picture I would appreciate it. Can't seem to figure that out.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welcome aboard Pig Nutz!

Big welcome from Oz.
It's an international forum and I'm sorry that I didn't understand a living breathing cheesehead, but that doesn't dampen my welcome!

Welcome from Indiana!

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Welcome aboard. I didn't know anyone had ever read that whole UDS thread. Whew, what a commitment.... Anyhow, glad you joined and enjoy it here. Great learning and people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back