What's good to throw in my new deep fryer?

Thanks, Ty. I copied that one down and put in my recipes. Will try it at our next fish fry/shrimp boil.

CharlieBeasley said:
Have you got a good recipe for Arancini Di Riso ( Italian fried rice balls)
I spent 6 years in Souther Italy and it is one of the foods I enjoyed but did not get a good recipe for.

i make rice balls a little differently. they are just smaller than a softball and stuffed with meat and peas. first fry some chopped meat with some diced onions and dried basil and a tiny bit of nutmeg.and salt and pepper. add frozen baby peas and cook until thawed. then OVERCOOK some rice and allow to cool. add grated parmagiana cheese and mix. the rice and cheese will be a little gooey so put some olive oil on your hands and form the rice into balls just smaller than a baseball. with your thumb form each ball into a cup. fill with meat and peas just short of the top. reform the rice into a ball around the meat. roll in italian bread crumbs and deep fry! serve these cut in half and topped with tomato sauce and melted mozzerella. enjoy!
phil

Ron_L said:
Been out all day and just saw it! Now that's pretty funny! Let's experiment...

****adoodledooo
****roach
Joe ****er
Don't go off half ****ed
Spatch****ed Chicken

What has happened to this ****amamy thread? :shock:

smokincracker said:
Whole pork loin......awsome fried
roll in good bbq rub and fry fry fry.

I'll be frying up a pork roast to make carnitas this week. Tasty stuff.

ravioli

did someone mention that?

You MoFos, bring fresh ravioli to greg's

meat please, cheese ravioli is served with a shovel

Home-made potato chips---the best!

Chips made from sweet potatoes, carrots, beets, Parsnips, turnip roots, yucca, boniato etc.
all you need is one of those cheep plastic mandolines [if you don't have a good one], or a real good eye and a sharp knife.

Back