St Louis Winter Meet-Up? Some Saturday in February?

Not sure if this ever developed for the MoFo's, but it looks like weather is going to dip for us this weekend a bit north of you so I am pushing my SLU visit to March.

I know this weekend didn't work for Bob in St Louis so hopefully March will work out.

Stay warm

Any word yet? Who wants to get together this weekend? Maybe let's watch some XFL Football! Drink a Who brews & eat some bbq? It doesn't have to be anything formal.

-

You all are more than welcome to meet at the Store. Would be fun. We are in the process of moving to new / larger location

I'm >STILL< envious of the shirt my daughter won from y'all a couple years ago. :drama: :wink:
But, moving forward, where's the new place?

I'm >STILL< envious of the shirt my daughter won from y'all a couple years ago. :drama: :wink:
But, moving forward, where's the new place?

We are in the early stages of moving and will be 4-6 months before we get in. More details to follow once we get closer but the new store is about 2 miles from our current location

We are in the early stages of moving and will be 4-6 months before we get in. More details to follow once we get closer but the new store is about 2 miles from our current location

Nice. Looking forward to seeing the new place.
Are we advertising an address yet?

Dang! Wold love to make it but we will not be there until March 6th for Grandbaby's Birthday. :tsk:

Back