Hats are in!!!!! With picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parrothead Greg

Thanx for the work that you put into this (suck up mod):rolleyes:. I'm ready to order 2 or 3 hats & an apron or two (pay pal all warmed up mod):biggrin:.

Some people already got their hats!
0915072237Medium.jpg

Can't hardly wait, thanks Greg. One Question, can I have shipped to my PO box. Hats and aprons with wife's new budget doesn't fit in. So to stick with her budget, I need to use my alternate mailing and mad money from my scrap copper sales.:biggrin::cool: Always a way to get what you want, just have to willing to work for it.

All farkin RIGHT!!!! I was just talking to The Kapn and Chad this weekend about the caps. Thank you a ton for your work on this Greg!!!

Thanks for the heads up on the hats and aprons. I am looking forward to your next post.

You know theres going to be about five hundred of us who lay out of work with credit card in hand, just waiting to get that order in before you run out. Am I wrong or right.:biggrin::cool:

Greg - you are da man for getting this done!

One the initial rush for the hats is over, let us know. I'll place an order then or with the second batch.

Again, thanks for doing this for all of us!

Wow! Thanks, Greg.

Maybe someone on the Island can be the central distributor for a big hat order. I would be glad to do it unless Willie or someone else wants to.

I'm in for a few hats and aprons.

Got my finger on the Pay Pal button!!:-D

They look SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!:-D

Thanks for all the time and effort Greg! ~suckin up mod~

Seriously, Greg, I know you've taken time out to get this done for us.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back