THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking at the calendar and it's not April 1st! So Thank you Greg for getting this done...I'll check the mailbox on Tuesday :wink:

dibs...oh sorry...dibs... chit did it again.....I WANNA HAT AND APRON>>>>>DIBS sorry...stuck in dibs mode...looking forward to the order info.............did I say dibs????:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

dibs...oh sorry...dibs... chit did it again.....I WANNA HAT AND APRON>>>>>DIBS sorry...stuck in dibs mode...looking forward to the order info.............did I say dibs????:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Did you really mean BIBS?

I'll take a BIB

Who's gotta be the model for these man thong's. I vote for the grand poobah or plowboy.
Oh the mental image?? Dang that will be with me the rest of the night. :) Woodpile here we come!

P.S. sorry for the highjack couldn't help it.

Who's gotta be the model for these man thong's. I vote for the grand poobah or plowboy.
Oh the mental image?? Dang that will be with me the rest of the night. :) Woodpile here we come!

P.S. sorry for the highjack couldn't help it.

I think one of these Farkers should do it.

Attachments

• bullbutt.jpg
    bullbutt.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 182
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back