Weekend Family Reunion Gig

big brother smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I catered a family reunion for 56 Saturday. They had ribs, chix quaters, potato salad, baked beans and corn muffins. Did not have time to many pics of the food, but had the opportunity to take other shots:biggrin:

Here is a little eye candy for your enjoyment:

DSC00978.jpg

DSC00980.jpg

DSC00986.jpg

DSC00985.jpg

DSC00984.jpg

DSC00988.jpg

DSC00975.jpg

Got the important pics. covered. Thanks Brother for sharing.

Last edited:
Looks like great fun.

Looks like you had a blast. Good food Dancing dont need much more than that.

BTW, Can i get the ladies to dance at my next family outing here alabama 8)

There is something about a woman in a grass skirt ... That makes me forget about the food:twisted:

My first thought was "Did you keep them lovely ladies in the grass skirts the Fire Department suggested safe distance away from the pit?"

I mean, I'm like any guy here, and would love to see one of those skirts go "woof" just to see what was underneath, but geeesh, I don't want no one getting burned. Been there, done that.

Good looking groceries and good lookin ladies!

Why weren't there pics of the food? Or did I just miss them....:rolleyes:

Great job, BBS! It all looks great-- particularly those ribs....

You just don't see enough Hula girls performing in evergreen forests. I'm sick of the whole palm tree & coconut genre. I say more female rangers in grass skirts...

Good looking grub, too, BTW.

Just wondering what you charged per-person. My BB's are costing me about $6.00 per rack. Most are selling them BBQED for $12.00.

Girls in Hula skirts dancing and any sort of Polynesian-Hawaiin theme works for me.
Anyone ever seen Merry Monarch festival? Each Halau(dance group) has a signature dance with its own meaning.

Mix in some of my brother smokes chix and ribs and you gots a party!

Back