• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Carnival Food" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Carnival Food" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Carnival Food"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 6/18.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Militant83[/size]
1656870_Militant83.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1657123_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1657210_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
1664606_caseydog.jpg

[size=+2]SmokinAussie[/size]
1664877_SmokinAussie.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
1665150_deguerre.jpg

[size=+2]Redhot[/size]
1665236_Redhot.jpg

[size=+2]Joe Zukes[/size]
1665540_Joe_Zukes.jpg

Well, I can see that at least one person has been to a carnival and knows that the food there fluoresces bright pink and blue. :thumb:

I used to work in a carnival and I can vouch for that.

Gore gets my vote.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I used to work in a carnival and I can vouch for that.

Gore gets my vote.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ahhhh, just the expert endorsement that was needed.

For those of you who cannot decide between all these delicious looking dishes. I suggest you take the advice of Chef Jim, the BBQ Brethren Carnival Aficionado. :thumb:

I wouldn't be surprised if Chef Jim invented the Cotton-Candy Wrapped Sausage. :shocked:

Well, I would think that the entire spread is that good, we should open a vending truck will all that on the menu! I just don't know who to vote for... the Turkey Legs or the Gyros or that plate of Nacho's... Man, I'm hungry!

I've narrowed this down significantly, but there are too many delicious looking entries. I am being very strongly pulled by those amazing turkey legs and by Joe's extremely carnivalicious plankies. The only problem is that I'm not a turkey fan and I don't think I could even eat a bite of those plankies without going into sugar coma. Oh what to do ....

Of course everyone else in a similar dilemma should vote for Chef Jim's famous cotton-candy-wrapped sausage, since it is Chef Jim certifiable. :thumb:

I had to vote for the hubby on this one. I'd never had a gyro, didn't know what I was missing. They were WOW! They will be showing up on our dinner table regularly now. :thumb:

Some hard decision. Finally came down to ecode. This is someting I can get my hands on without getting it all over myself.

Stopping by this page is like going to a window through which you can see the awesome eats yet can not get to it. Yet, I keep coming back for more...

I had to go with deguerre & the gyros. These bring back memorable days of enjoying great carny food!

Or could that be the Taking of Tennisee via Victoria... Hmmm. Don't make sense...But WHO CARES! :crazy::becky:

LAMB is the winner. Just think 4 am... Belly full of beer... very HUNGRY...

HUNGRY HORSES...... Ya just got to have a Lamb Kebab, Yeero, Souvlaki, Sharwarma, Gyros.... whatever. YUM!

Cheers!

Back