New Spicewine Battle Wagon

Very nice start. You might be able to sell some here in Louisiana as hurricane shelters the way you are building that.:biggrin:
Can't wait to see the finished product.

Looks like 18' kitchen with 6' deck and a rear door? No vend window.

The same guy that made my trailer is building this for Jay. Looks like the same size with 2' more on the back deck.

How long is that thing?

30' total length with a 6' back porch. I am working on 4 modified Medium Spicewines, a Spicewine Thurminator Charcoal Oven and a 2 burner Gas Stove for the porch. Inside there will be an 8' work station, a 6' work station with upper and lower cabinets, Full size Fridge, 3 bay sink, hand washing station and a food serving station with 2 heating bays and 1 ref. bay that holds full pans .

30' total length with a 6' back porch. I am working on 4 modified Medium Spicewines, a Spicewine Thurminator Charcoal Oven and a 2 burner Gas Stove for the porch. Inside there will be an 8' work station, a 6' work station with upper and lower cabinets, Full size Fridge, 3 bay sink, hand washing station and a food serving station with 2 heating bays and 1 ref. bay that holds full pans .

So will you be equipped to vend out a window? You'll have 6' more kitchen than I do. That will be some nice space!

Homina!

Can't wait to see the finished product! Thats alot of stuff your putting on there but from the sounds of things should have plenty of extra space.

By the way is there more info about the "Spicewine Thurminator Charcoal Oven"?

sounds alot like another 30' trailer I know :) Should be nice Jay!!!

Sweet! Hey, do you offer a discount for Hickman High grads? If so, how do I apply? :-D :wink:

John

I won't get it to my shop untill the first part of January, My shop stays at a balmy 50 degrees in the winter. Gonna start with the wireing for lights, outlets and speakers, then move to the plumbing.

I have a 30'. Your really going to like the space. We should start a club and hang out

Back