R Depot

This is not true. I recently got my business license to run a bakery, before that, i had been a KCBS member for 4 years. My membership ran out in March. I was waiting on the license ID at the time. So in May, i went to RD to get a few things, but when i asked for a day pass, they wanted a business account. Luckily i knew the KCBS account number for my area by heart, lol. And they gave me the pass, but my point is, without it, i would have been SOL, and this was in May.

RD is run by store managers, if you're nice to them they give you one of these:
picture.php
[/IMG]

If you are a know it all and demeaning like yourself chances are you won't get one... But again... you're right.

My nearest one is in Denver, I printed the coupon from the KCBS site (it has specific info and instructions for RD employees), then printed my membership card on the same sheet of paper. The lady at the desk was familiar with the KCBS pass and it took me less than a minute to get in, I didn't need to show her the paperwork.

Typical aisle
AOZRiXU.jpg

Inside the walk-in, be sure to take a jacket.
z59WCrt.jpg

6Wd90gr.jpg

fiqEBjq.jpg

CuZ58bv.jpg

I'd never seen BBQ sauce in 5 gallon buckets

ggZCgSr.jpg

Just went to my local RD, asked and got a day pass. Wife and shopped and purchased some supplies, no problem. And man, is that refrigerator cold! I only saw one package of short ribs that were kind of thin, for 5.80/lb. and some select briskets for 2.87/lb. I would have gone for nicer ribs for sure. Do they usual stock nice, thick ribs or does it vary like anywhere else?

Just went to my local RD, asked and got a day pass. Wife and shopped and purchased some supplies, no problem. And man, is that refrigerator cold! I only saw one package of short ribs that were kind of thin, for 5.80/lb. and some select briskets for 2.87/lb. I would have gone for nicer ribs for sure. Do they usual stock nice, thick ribs or does it vary like anywhere else?

Here in the KC area, they stock a lot of ribs, but I do try to select nicer ones. Don't be afraid to say something to any worker, sometimes they have cases of meat that they will open and weigh for you. They will also know what day they usually get shipments, I'm sure this dang virus has made that part more difficult.

Here in the KC area, they stock a lot of ribs, but I do try to select nicer ones. Don't be afraid to say something to any worker, sometimes they have cases of meat that they will open and weigh for you. They will also know what day they usually get shipments, I'm sure this dang virus has made that part more difficult.
Thanks, If I join KCBS, will they accept that at my RD here in NorCal?

Yes, that's one of the benefits of KCBS membership. But you can also try to just ask for a KCBS day pass. Some stores are more lax than others and don't even ask for any type of ID.

Been using same card for years... occasional renew with current business license. To initiate ... take any business license (yours or friends) along with tax id= card.

Back