Weber Jumbo Joe Premium unboxing and assembly... The video

dbhost

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
As promised in my earlier post about this, here is the video of unboxing and assembling this kettle grill... I am now fully set up and ready for a cook on this thing this weekend!

Not sure why the youtube embed code won't work, but here is the link... Sorry I was trying to keep you on BBQ Brethren. Am I doing something wrong here?

https://youtu.be/7_jYFE9vtDo

Am I doing something wrong here?
Just gently saying I don't have time for a 17 minute video
on how to assemble a simple item, when there is p hub - oops -
National Geographic Channels to watch :)
Cut it down to fast clips and 3 minutes and you got a winner.

Oh, you mean doing something wrong embedding, I have no idea.
See, my longwinded response is - too long.

Last edited:
well I figured since we do low and slow around here a 17-minute video was going to be slow enough...

As to the other sorts of videos you may or may not be watching that's none of my business...

well I figured since we do low and slow around here a 17-minute video was going to be slow enough...
I laughed out loud! Good one!!

What do you have on the wall behind you to your left? It looks like a grinder on top, then is that a CAD controlled planer? What’s underneath that? Your garage is pretty organized.... yeah.... 17 minutes for unboxing a kettle grill? Sorry, too long....

What do you have on the wall behind you to your left? It looks like a grinder on top, then is that a CAD controlled planer? What’s underneath that? Your garage is pretty organized.... yeah.... 17 minutes for unboxing a kettle grill? Sorry, too long....

That's my tool stacker. It houses my benchtop power tools. I have a scrol saw, 8" grinder with a Wolverine jig, a 6-1/8" Benchtop jointer, a 13" planer, and an oscillating spindle / belt sander...

A lot of the smoking chips I use come out of the shop. Mostly pecan since that is what I work with a lot...

The shop is disasterously messy right now, but if you want to take a look at it when it's clean, check out my page about the shop at.

http://www.daves-workshop.com/p/the-workshop.html

Back