• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Pick the 4th Ingredient" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Pick the 4th Ingredient" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Pick the 4th Ingredient"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 2/5.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]High Q[/size]
1520671_High_Q.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1521579_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]goro25[/size]
1522707_goro25.jpg

[size=+2]BBQ Grail[/size]
1525743_BBQ_Grail.jpg

[size=+2]zydecopaws[/size]
1527712_zydecopaws.jpg

[size=+2]Chef Jim[/size]
1529311_Chef_Jim.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
1530617_bluetang.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
1530852_deguerre.jpg

[size=+2]Redhot[/size]
1530936_Redhot.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1531033_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]landarc[/size]
1531101_landarc.jpg

Wow, you guys are all winners!

This is one of those times when a sarcasm indicator would come in real handy!

Very nice entries indeed. I will mull my choices a bit and see what comes of it. (The mulling that is)

The BBQQB

Every entry is awesome, including mine. :becky: I've ruled out those that posted the full cooking thread elsewhere. You know who you are.

Now I'm going to have to do some serious thinking. :flame::frusty:

Cripes, I had to vote for Larry for making something that I know that I do not want to eat because is had bird guts in it, yet, I want to eat it cause it looked so darned good. It ain't right, Larry, it just ain't right.

I'm shocked I actually voted for the current leader for once! All the entries look great!

I never imagined that y'all could do so much with dough in a can. But I'm still not so sure about tofu and eggplant.

Hey Gore, we're tied! I guess people just were'nt going for Indonesian or Italian this week! :confused: I was pretty proud of those homemade bread crumbs and the sauce made from scratch. It was also the first time I've ever attempted frying or baking on the grill. I was a lot of work...but it was worth it!:becky:

To be honest, I am surprised that Redhot and Gore have not done better here.

I thought of writing how icky mine was. I'm sure the votes would start pouring in. :roll:
I didn't want to get caught lying though, and I think someone would call me on it. It definitely was not icky.

Last edited:
Back