• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***new Update***

Great work guys. It is nice to know that I am part of something that really cares about its brothers and sisters.

Wow......Unbelievable!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap I feel so honored to know all of you.....THE BRETHREN. Many I have met, and one's I hope to have the pleasure to meet someday. You guys and gals ROCK!!!!!!8):-D

what a great bunch of ppl.... congrats to all! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

That is just farking amazing! You guy and gals are just awesome!

With tears in my eyes, I just don't know what to say other than thank you all for all you have done... I just grabbed a few of the quick comments, and I can't say it any better than what has already been said....

I had to make a promise to PooBah before he would release all of this for me to see... so I did...

So with that said, I leave this for you....

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thanks again...from all of us.

Hang tough big guy the brethren's got your back.

I see that... maybe one day I can help someone else out...

My head is still spinning trying to comprehend it all... this is so unreal..... My wife called earlier to day after I was "allowed" to see what was going on... I tried to tell her what you all done..... it sure was hard. After I finally did, she was in awe, trying to tell her sister and BIL what had happened.... I am not sure if it all sunk in yet or not.... Maybe when I show her these threads and how great everyone is here.....

Your in my thoughts brother. Let me/us know if you need anything else. That is what we are hear for, we are all brothers and sisters.

Back