Grilled Calamari

Lol! He's all growed up now and will look at me funny if say "nommy" Taller than his dad and about my height 6':laugh: How time flies Neighbor. :shock: Nommy just made me think out loud.

:laugh: That's awesome, Sako! Time really has flown by! lol

I absolutely LOVE calamari so I say this while wiping drool off my chin, THAT LOOKS AMAZING!!! Very well done!!!:eusa_clap

lol Very kind of you Deebo, thanks!! :grin:

Would have never thought to grill calamari. Something else I need to try now. Looks delicious as always.

Hope you give grilled a try! Whether it's stuffed or not, grilled adds a lot of flavor. I know I don't need to tell you that. :laugh: Thanks Andy!

My youngest daughter loves calamari. I like it too. I have no idea where you came up with that from but if I Run onto any I’m teeing this up ! Home run!

Hey Jeanie!

It's been too long since we've crossed paths. However, I'm lucky enough to have run across this.

Wow, just wow, I love calamari. You really knocked this out of the park.

Hope all is well and this is going on my to do list if you don't mind :mrgreen:

My youngest daughter loves calamari. I like it too. I have no idea where you came up with that from but if I Run onto any I’m teeing this up ! Home run!

Thanks Kevin! Glad to hear you two are calamari fans! I found this at the local Kroger store. They're pretty good at getting seafood brought in a couple times a week. :grin:

Hey Jeanie!

It's been too long since we've crossed paths. However, I'm lucky enough to have run across this.

Wow, just wow, I love calamari. You really knocked this out of the park.

Hope all is well and this is going on my to do list if you don't mind :mrgreen:

Darn it Pete.. It's good to see ya! :grin:
Thank you for the kind comment!
Hope all is well with you too. I miss seeing your fantastic cooks. I think some of my favorites were your family crawdad get togethers. Hope that tradition is still going on! :grin:
Great to see you, don't be a stranger!

Back