Help Big Mista Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donation switched! I'm thinking we maybe should start a new thread on this with the current donation info in the first post, and instructions on switching to go fund me, to make sure we don't lose anyone who put their money in kick starter. I know I wasn't looking here much once I made my donation, and the kick starter email Mrs Mister sent went to my junk box.. Glad I checked back in today!

Thank you Marty Leach for being the most recent person to transfer over from Kickstarter to GoFundMe... this makes 37 donations for $4,235

I really like that GoFundMe allows for multiple donations to be made when people have the money, not when Kickstarter decides that it is time to process the total amount pledged. This means that depending on when people get paid, that we will see surges of donations.

Get paid every Friday = GoFundMe
Get paid bi-weekly = GoFundMe
Get paid on the 1st and 15th = GoFundMe
Get paid on the 5th and 20th = GoFundMe
Get paid on the 30th = GoFundMe
Don't get paid = thanks for sharing your prayers and words of support

http://www.gofundme.com/6ok0tc

No changes since yesterday morning (38 donations for $4,310), but Bigmista won't slow down, he will persevere.

2a9d16a8c687441d1ca7cf141bf7d938.jpg

Justine Dufour-Lapointe = GOLD
jdl_jubo.jpg

Charles Hamelin = GOLD

hamelin3.jpg

Team Canada = 2 gold medals = $20 additional to be donated at the conclusion of the Olympics... Let's all cheer for Team Canada to win many many more gold medals (unless someone wants to put up a Team USA challenge as well :idea:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back