I want this really, really bad...

thunter

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Lang 48 Hybrid Deluxe. Does anyone here have one?

48hybridAngle.jpg

Don't have one but know why you'd want one. That's a sweet lookin' smoker there!

Never heard anything but good things about Lang smokers. Never cooked on one but have seen them in action at comps.

See, this is why I love this forum, where else would my brethren look out for like me like this! Lol! :grin:

When you pull the trigger go ahead and buy 2..... I'll store the other 1 for ya free of charge!

Yea you gotta give to the brethren, always willing to pitch in. Bet mikeleonard81 would even keep it seasoned up for you.:becky:

Love my Lang. I have heard great things about the hybrids

Love my Lang, best Que I have cooked has come off it. I passed on the hybrid though since I already had multiple BGEs. If you buy a Lang though, I'll give you the MOST important piece of advice... Get one size bigger than the one you want! Many people told me this and I didn't listen...big mistake. I grew out of mine in about 2 weeks!

Also, I would pass on the warming cabinet and spend that money towards a larger cooking chamber.

I want a Lang 60 so I can do a whole hog on one omfg they do look awesome and I've heard nothing but good things about them and on top of that I'd get it on a trailer to haul around and look sexy

Yeah, I really liked that model when I was shopping for a smoker and if I didn't need more capacity for my plans of doing some catering in the future, I'd have one sitting in my back yard right now! That's a quality cooking machine with a chargrill, smoker and warmer all on one cart and on pneumatic tires that will make a versatile but fairly heavy unit quite mobile! Unless you want to feed the masses, I don't think you will need too much more than that! Go for it bro!:wink:

I bought the Lang 48 original about 2 years ago. I had a hard time convincing myself to upgrade from a $200 Char-Griller w/ SFB to a $2000 smoker. But, I can honestly say, it is one of the best purchases I have ever made. I love cooking on it, and I get lots of compliments on the food. It holds temps very well. I like sitting under my canopy, tending the fire, drinking a beer, and smelling that BBQ. Good times! :-D

I have to agree with Peking Porker... buy one size bigger!!

I wanted a lang 48 deluxe on a trailer but got a lang 60 deluxe instead and I'm glad I got the bigger one:becky:... I can cook small or large with no worries!!
bth_TBranchCook10_zps26c69df5.jpg

Back