One Final Challenge.

This is great. I'm teaching a "How to Build UDS" class in a few weeks. All proceeds go to the fund! If that doesn't put you over the top phil - I don't know what will. Divemaster - you are so going down! That is just dang funny.

Tx - Never met you, can't say - but have you told your wife yet?
Oh, she knows.

I haven't shaved in a week now. When she asked if I had lost my razor, I just showed her Carmella's auction.....

She's absolutely certain we are are bunch of butt scratching chimps.....:lol:

damn.. now I know why I'm always so itchy back there.

anyone got a banana?

:)

I finally told my daughter Michelle... She initially thought I was nuts, but once I explained my reasoning she said....

"At least it wasn't one of your random brain farts... I'll see you when your beard grows back... Oh, and wear a hat"...

Such love...

Glad to see everyone is helping a good cause. Seeing these guys shave is a plus.

I open up with $100 (and the blanket, which i won the bidding on)
Believe it or not, TxSchute sold off Lola for $130 and added it to the pot so we are at $230 already and have until July 12 to make the goal.
Didn't get Lola sold yet. But the cash has been put in Carmella's account anyhow.

Man, do I need a haircut and a shave.:roll:

PS-Dive insisted I grow a beard for this. Seems he's scared being the only farker with a full face of fuzz to get taken off. Pics tomorrow.

Ok, Phil just let me in on this one tonight... so I missed it all. Because of mine, he somehow had me blocked from this one or something????

Anyway, I missed all the auctions so I will miss all the wood, all of the other stuff, and I will go make a donation and go to my room now to pout....

Good job everyone. You kept me out of the loop, now you are keeping them out as well.... :wink: You all are the best.

that was my mistake bill... when i created this forum, i copied the security profile from your forum to this one, I locked the mafias out, but forgot to take your lock off when I did.. sorry about that.

that was my mistake bill... when i created this forum, i copied the security profile from your forum to this one, I locked the mafias out, but forgot to take your lock off when I did.. sorry about that.

OK, I will forgive you this once... don't let it happen again....:biggrin:

Back