Score! Weber Galley Que...with Pr0n! Check it out....

harris92

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Scored a Weber Galley Que! These are pretty rare. This is a Weber grill for boaters and can be mounted because of the "covered cooking" concept. This grill is very heavy and it has stainless steel parts like the bottom vent and the top round bar to carry it and attach it to a boat ballast. This is awesome!!

Last edited:
I don't have a boat, but if I did, I would have to get one of those to dress it up. Excellent find.

I don't have a boat but may have to get one now for the Galley Que (lol). I do have several friends with boats so I will take this along on our next outing in a week or so. I got the Galley Que from a contact on the west coast. From what I understand they are pretty rare.

Man that is farkin cool!!! I love the water and nothin beats cookin on a boat! I see the bottom has a nice extended lever for adjusting air intake... why the hell Weber doesn't make that standard on all Joes is beyond me!

Anyway cool little kettle, and we'll be expecting to see some pix of it cooking with water in the background!

Back