Any interest in a SW bash?

Was thinking of doing a bacon wrapped stuffed pork loin. Everyone likes green chile, right? Also, I'll bring some chicharones to throw on the disco.

12 days!!!!

...and counting down quickly.

We need to start some basic planning. Plates, utensils, etc. I was just thinking, if everyone brings some, we can all share.

Who's cooking and bringing food? What do you plan to cook? Since we are all vegetarians, Bob can you make the tofu brisket? :biggrin1:

I PM'd Scott (FrkYrPrk) last night. We are going to caravan down to Silver City on Friday. Leaving ABQ about 10ish. Planning on stopping in Hatch @ Sparky's for a green chile cheeseburger for lunch. We should be in SC around 2-3pm. What's on the menu for Friday night?

I PM'd Scott (FrkYrPrk) last night. We are going to caravan down to Silver City on Friday. Leaving ABQ about 10ish. Planning on stopping in Hatch @ Sparky's for a green chile cheeseburger for lunch. We should be in SC around 2-3pm. What's on the menu for Friday night?

Exellent!! A Green Chile Cheese Burger sounds GREAT to me!! :clap2:

How about something in the Disco, Moinks, Chicken, Steaks or Ribs?? Fast and easy

Last edited:
I'll get there when I can Friday.
I'm working in Lordsburg NM (less than an hour away). I plan on heading to Silver as soon as I get off work. However, I won't have any idea what time I'll get off work on Friday until I actually get off.

I will bring a 10X10 canopy. I'm also bringing a couple chickens to spatchcock, and some baby backs to cook on my drum.

I'm really looking forward to this bash.

Good deal Hogger! We can't wait to see ya. We will be there so take your time. Can't wait to try some of them their ribs!! Bing that Crazy ass brother of yours!

Right on Terry, we will get the campfire going so you can find your way. 8)

Gringo, the crazy arse brother won't make it till Saturday.

And Carl, the campfire will help to light the way. Just don't burn the forest down.:rofl:

Back