View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 12:36 PM   #3
Pappy Q
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwylde1 View Post
I know alot of you guys love the SM products and service. I also have to say how good the customer service is. I ordered up their 7 pack of rubs a week or so ago. Within 10 minutes of placing my order I got an email reply from them that the one rub was on back order for a few days and was I in a hurry to recieve me order. I said yes, but if it was more convienent for them, I would wait until the out of stock item came in. Well yet again a short time later I got a reply that they would send out 6 of the rubs and include a few sample pack of the Cherry rub that was on back order. Got my package a few days later and was very happy. Now I get home yesterday and found my package that had my back ordered Cherry rub, open the package up and not only was there my rub, but also included was a pair of the BBQ gloves. Did not order them. Included as a gesture because a rub was on backorder! OUTSTANDING service I will say. Got one happy customer here!!!
I agree, awesome customer service! Being in the business of customer service, it's always great to do business with someone else who understands the right way of doing business.
Pappy Q is offline   Reply With Quote