Newbie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jax191

Hey guys, I'm relatively new to BBQ and looking to move up from my starter rig (brinkman electric dealy) and into something a bit more sophisticated. In searching around I've taken a pretty strong look at the New Braunfels (char broil?) Bandera.

Can anyone suggest the best place to purchase these? It seems like they are hard to track down, possibly Char Broil isn't making them these days? My alternate choice is going to be a Bar-B-chef from BBQ galore.

cooltext90275887.gif

Welcome to the forum.

Someone will be able to advise you about your thoughts on new cookers.

Welcome to our little corner of the world.

Not sure where to purchase a Bandera. Have not seen one around my neck of the woods, except my backyard.

Whatever you do, don't season your new pit with SPAM like some people around here do.

Nice of you to join us Jax.
Can't help you on locating a Bandera. Unless your dead set on an offset or a stick burner, may I suggest you check out the WSM for your first pit?
Welcome to the best clubhouse on the web!

Welcome aboard. Watch your local Craigslist for a Bandera. If you can find an older New Braunfels they will have a little heavier metal than a BSKD (Brinkman Smoke King Deluxe) but there's nothing wrong with a BSKD. Search CL for BBQ, smoker, barbecue, and barbeque. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back