Pics from GAB Friday Night

shoot me those pics for our site, please! I want to add them to my own album.

Looking at the one you shot of me... reminded how great that banana creme pie was. Moe got the last piece!

I zipped them up and sent them to your pitmaster address on your website. If there's any problems, let me know.

Great pics, I hope to see many more from others.

More members in each pic:
1) Moe - Ponderosa BBQ in red shirt
2) Dave - Rookie48 siting with back facing you
4) Lee

Great pics, I hope to see many more from others.

More members in each pic:
1) Moe - Ponderosa BBQ in red shirt
2) Dave - Rookie48 siting with back facing you
4) Lee

I've not met Moe, but you are correct sir about Dave and Lee. I notice that Dave is finally drinking a good beer. :eek:He's got a Shiner instead of his usual Bush Light. :twisted: I think that I showed him the light at the Royal. :wink:

And for those who don't know, Lee=Sloppy.

Nice pics and thanks for the labels. :icon_cool

how great that banana creme pie was
mmmmmmm, banana cream pie...................thanks, needed to put that image in my head first thing in the morning.....

That's Lee with me in the photo (Sloppy). And my daughter Taylor who was actually cooking the ADULTS wings comp and took 9th out of around 60 or so entries.

Thanks! I updated the photo. I'm going to update the other photos with the names mentioned.

That's Lee with me in the photo (Sloppy). And my daughter Taylor who was actually cooking the ADULTS wings comp and took 9th out of around 60 or so entries.

Changes made! Let me know if I missed anyone else. If I had known who they were when I took the pics I would have said hi. i guess that's what you get for taking drive-by-pictures!:lol:

And Sunday ...
awards.jpg

awards1.jpg

Great looking pic!!! I've got some that I'll be putting online shortly. I'll post them once they're live.

It was nice meeting everyone this weekend. Congrats to those who got calls!!!!

Back