• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Results 8/3-4, Battle of the BBQ Brethren, Manorville, NY

I'm looking to see if someone might be able to store my trailer for the week?

Cooking Brethren and Sam's.

Contact Phil. This was in a Jun 18 email from him:
If your competing in Medford the following week, you will be less than 10 miles from the Maples. We may be able to store your rigs in a secured location if you want to save transport.

I'm looking to see if someone might be able to store my trailer for the week?

Cooking Brethren and Sam's.

I posted this late last night and it is way too vague!:icon_sleepy

I'm coming in Saturday from Orient Point Ferry Landing.

Leaving Sunday from whatever Ferry Departure works best if storage for the week is available.

I will return Friday for Sam's Club.

Thanks,

Steve

if there's any teams that need a hand, I'm not competing this year, but would be more than happy to lend a hand. Life got in the way this year, but I plan on coming out and hanging with everyone at the very least.

I'd like to remind everyone that there will be a food drive at the event for an adjunct of Island Harvest.

If you have any extra food after your turn-ins that you would like to donate, please let me know.

If you have guests coming and could ask them to bring a can or two for the food drive, that would be great as well.

Thank you!

Eric

We would like to thank 3 Eyz BBQ for their generous support of this event. They were kind enough to donate some of their rub for prizes and samples for teams.

We would also like to thank Ecco Publishing and Daniel Vaughn for donating copies of The Prophets of Smoked Meat.

Prophets_zps92b34ca4.jpg

We would also like to thank Craycort for their very generous donations of cast iron cooking grates to be used as prizes at the event.

cast-iron-grate1_zps36e76c2a.jpg

The continued support of everyone that is helping with prize support is VERY much appreciated.

Eric

As Far As BeeF Category, Im Assuming The Judges Know That Teams Can Turn In Beef Ribs? I Don'tWant To Get Burned By A Judge That HAs No Clue This Weekend

All The Judges Will Be Fully Conversant With All Applicable Rules For The Event, Including The Parameters Of The Beef Category.

Glad To Hear That You Will Be Competing. Welocme To The Event.

Eric

We'll be there from about 1PM setting up the site. Teams can start loading in about 4.

As Far As BeeF Category, Im Assuming The Judges Know That Teams Can Turn In Beef Ribs? I Don'tWant To Get Burned By A Judge That HAs No Clue This Weekend

Dont worry, we dont have an app for you, so you dont have to worry about competing. :caked:

we can use 4 more teams for the grilling contest.. we have 11.. target is 15 to make in interesting. You want a shot at the iron chef Trophy and $$, ya gotta be in it to win it!

Attachments

• 388147_4228602524373_2133103459_n.jpg
    388147_4228602524373_2133103459_n.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 130
Anyone have a spare 150 qt cooler and 10x10 ez up we can borrow for sat/sun?

Back